http://youtu.be/aIWrFNDKQ6o
Basically, something innocuous is said, and twisted by the other person to explain why we're not pregnant yet.
Putting together a PVC frame.
- Chris: I think that's supposed to go in the other end
- Dana: This is why we're not pregnant yet
Creating grocery lists
- Dana: Siri, add "Eggs" to my "Things to Buy" list
- Chris: Siri, add "Eggs" to my "Things to Impregnate" list
- Siri: I'm sorry, you don't have a list called "Things to Impregnate"
- Dana: Well, this is why we're not pregnant yet.
Nose Nookie
- Dana: (whimper) My tummy hurts
- Chris: (furiously rubbing Dana's nose) Here, this will draw the blood away from the site
- Dana: That's not how that works, and this is why we're not pregnant yet.
Dinner with friends, the conversation turns to cats in heat (Well, what do you talk about at dinner??)
- Ryan: Yeah, they go to the highest place they can find, and start yowling constantly until they find a mate
- Chris: Huh. Well, that's why you're not pregnant yet...
- Dana: Because I don't yowl from the top of the fridge??
- Chris: Yup.
- Dana: Noted.
(On a special side note, any woman who has spent any amount of time on a TTC "Trying To Conceive" forum will tell you that the hardest thing is knowing when it's time to "Baby Dance". If I felt the urge to climb the fridge and yowl at Chris, we would probably be pregnant by now... It's a pretty clear sign.)
So like I said, we're having fun with this. But keep the Happy Thoughts coming - your love and support means the world to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment