[amd-yrecipe-recipe:3]
Pages
Featured Post
Start Here
I’m starting a new adventure. I have taken more time than I should have to set up this blog… Who knew blogging was so complicated? Back in ...
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Italian One Pot Wonder
This quick and easy dish is a go to in my home. It makes up in a little longer than plain old pasta, and is so much heartier and richer. Like so many Italian dishes, it's not about exact minutes or exact portions. Especially because different kinds of pastas cook in different times. A simple spaghetti is thinner than farfalle, and will cook up faster. So keep an eye on it, and play with the seasoning to your taste. Darling Husband likes his spicy! From my table to yours, enjoy! And, like every Italian woman, I leave you with this...
![Mangia[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uigYUICORhc3auRnljHY5bz0kABLNAb4tyYKcSkjDFOrfYeCFn5h93HIP82uuVI1-BNgQnqZuoNuGS8Q0kN0bs9pGRRH1cDMR_QkwpuaMfBvf-HfgRwsiAvEdW9-h6l50Rv0g=s0-d)
[amd-yrecipe-recipe:3]
[amd-yrecipe-recipe:3]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment