Does anyone know where to find a pattern for the gorgeous sweater Edith was wearing at breakfast (when she gets the telegram) in Season 5, Episode 6? It appears to be a lace weight pullover, with stunning half sleeves and incredible lace detailing. I grabbed these screenshots, all courtesy to PBS and BBC. Please help me track down this pattern! <3
Pages
Featured Post
Start Here
I’m starting a new adventure. I have taken more time than I should have to set up this blog… Who knew blogging was so complicated? Back in ...
Monday, February 23, 2015
Stunning Lace Sweater on Downton Abbey
Update: apparently a pattern is in the works - http://www.ravelry.com/projects/dutte/lady-edith-rocks-the-feather--fan
Does anyone know where to find a pattern for the gorgeous sweater Edith was wearing at breakfast (when she gets the telegram) in Season 5, Episode 6? It appears to be a lace weight pullover, with stunning half sleeves and incredible lace detailing. I grabbed these screenshots, all courtesy to PBS and BBC. Please help me track down this pattern! <3
Does anyone know where to find a pattern for the gorgeous sweater Edith was wearing at breakfast (when she gets the telegram) in Season 5, Episode 6? It appears to be a lace weight pullover, with stunning half sleeves and incredible lace detailing. I grabbed these screenshots, all courtesy to PBS and BBC. Please help me track down this pattern! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool, I have been looking for a picture of that sweater. I, too, would love to get the pattern. Great screenshots!
ReplyDelete