Pages

Featured Post

Start Here

I’m starting a new adventure. I have taken more time than I should have to set up this blog… Who knew blogging was so complicated? Back in ...

Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Week of Pinterest Cooking

I don't know about you, but I can spend hours pinning mouth watering recipes on Pinterest. I'm a little less good about actually *making* them. Sometimes it seems like I keep going back to the tried and true classics of my kitchen, and yet I have weeks worth of drool-worthy pins just sitting there... So this week, I decided to try a whole series of those pins out. I'll give you the original pin, and a rating of the recipe - and I may try to make this a regular thing - for my sake and yours! 


       Follow Dana's board Culinary  on Pinterest.    


Planned Menus:


Day 1: Whiskey marinated flank steak served with prosciutto wrapped asparagus spears, "Outback Steakhouse" style molasses bread, and honeyed butter.


Day 2: Crockpot coconut curry chicken on a bed of fragrant rice.


Day 3: Grilled tilapia bowls with chipotle avocado crema.


Time Out!


Day 4:  Crockpot Pepper steak with onions.


Day 5: Lemon butter chicken with grilled zuchinni in lemon salt.


Day 6: Chinese beef and broccoli noodle stir fry.


Day 7: Rosemary garlic butter steaks with crispy roasted rosemary sweet potatoes.


 


 


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment