Pages

Featured Post

Start Here

I’m starting a new adventure. I have taken more time than I should have to set up this blog… Who knew blogging was so complicated? Back in ...

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

All Arts Challenge Update (3 of 17 done)

Back in January I posted about my plan to compete in the All Arts Challenge. Well, there's just a little over four months until the Fair, and I guess that somehow sort of surprised me. I had been very focused on making items for my Etsy shop, and working on a few commissioned pieces. 


So here's a look at where I stand...


Done (3 out of 17)


I consider Knitting, Crocheting, and Spinning my true hobbies... These are the things I sit down to do when I have a moment; my "go to" projects. So needless to say I already have things made for these categories, and will do a post on them right before the Fair with the items I am entering. I consider those 3 out of 17 categories "done". 


Work In Progress (3)


This week, I knit a purse, and then felted it in the washing machine. I need to do some finishing on that (sew the handles on, add some hand felted embellishments).


I also started work on a hand-painted canvas for Needlepoint and have done more work on my Embroidery.


Up Next (3)


After I finish my WIPs (stitcher slang for Work in Progress), I am trying to push myself to do the ones I'm truly dreading - Quilting, Clothing, & Accessories.


Pending (5)


I have plans in the works for Lace making, Toys, Food Preservation, Rugs, & Furniture, but have not started anything yet. 


On Hold (3)


I plan on doing some items the week of Fair: Cheesemaking, Baked Goods, & Decorated Cakes. 


 


Keep track of my progress here, in the category "All Arts Challenge" or on Facebook with #AllArtsChallenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment